Firstly, we want to appreciate the arousing welcome you all have given Athletic Heat Track and Field Awards and it shows that we are certainly doing something right which is accepted by all.
It may interest you to know that so far, we have had over 45,000 votes, the highest we have recorded since the inception of this prestigious Awards. Sadly, we also noticed that many people have been faced with hitches trying to vote for their favourite Track and Field stars, coaches, administrators and journalists and in lieu of this, the organizers of the event have decided to extend the voting period from Nov. 2nd to Nov. 6th.
So champs, lets keep voting!!!
Remember you can vote 3 times every 8 hours, so why not make this last SIX days count. Log unto theathleticheat.com/vote to vote!
Also bear in mind, the votes by general public is a 70% chance of a nominee winning a category while our distinguished panelists have 30% of votes.
Lastly, congrats to all nominees, for you to be nominated it shows that you are doing well in your various discipline. Top 3 nominees will be announced on Monday Nov. 11th.
The best in Athletic coverage in Nigeria. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and enquiries
THE ATHLETIC HEAT
- African Junior Championships
- Best and Worst Moments
- Commonwealth Games
- Exclusive Interviews
- National Sports Festival
- Other Sports
- Para Sports
- School Tour
- Track 'N' Field Awards
- West African University Games
- Youth Olympics