Athletic Heat celebrates two years of existence!
How time flies! We are really excited as we celebrate two years of non-stop athletic news, engaging contents and promotion of Nigerian athletics and athletes.
We certainly couldn’t have done it alone without the support of our esteemed readers through likes, comments and shares. We truly appreciate your dedication to our blog.
Over the last two years, Athletic Heat has attained monumental achievements. We certainly like being the leader in everything we do and that led us to initiating different things which Nigerian athletes, coaches and sport lovers always appreciate.
Here are some highlights of our achievements in the last two years:
- 3 Teenage athletes start athletic blog in Nigeria: This was indeed the starting point for us on this date, 1st May, 2016 as we kept dishing out athletic reports as they were happening live, we also covered different competitions across Nigeria. It has never happened in the history of Nigerian Track ‘N’ Field that teenagers would come up with such an idea to promote the sport they love most.
- Athletic Heat holds first Track ‘N’ Field Awards: Wow! We are greatful to God Almighty for granting us the grace to organize an event of such magnitude in December last year. It was well attended by athletes, coaches, athletic buffs and members of the Athletics Federation of Nigeria and the National Sports Commission. This was the very first Awards organized to recognize Track ‘N’ Field talents in Nigeria and we successfully rewarded about 20 athletes and 4 coaches with the support of our amiable sponsors; Ultima Studios, Kwese Free Sports NG, Lagos State Sports Commission, Greenlife Pharmaceutical, Yali Yali, RADR online and Bazeleel Consulting. We do hope to make it even bigger and better this year with more sponsorship from the Banking and Oil Industry. Watch out for details.
- Athletic Heat Athlete of the Week: At Athletic Heat, we believe that maximum support is key to the success of any athlete, with this in view, we started this weekly Award at the beginning of the 2018 season to recognize Nigerian athletes world wide who perform well during the week and spur them to achieve more. We are in talks with a sporting outfit and they are interested in sponsoring our winners with a laudable amount of money. Just stay glued to our space for more. We must thank immensely, David Ejumeta, a US-based Nigerian Jumper, who supported 4 winners with cash prizes. We appreciate and wish you the best this season and beyond!
- Athletic Heat registers under CAC: In a bid to serve Nigerian athletes better, we registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) as a sports media company positioned to organize periodic athletic events, promote Nigerian athletes and organize Awards. Now as a registered company, Athletic Heat Ltd can now expand her horizons to achieve set goals.
- Last but not the least: We are launching our new logo!!! Here’s what it looks like
Our focus at Athletic Heat is to make Nigerian Athletics great again and with God on our side, we will make more impact and affect lives of athletes both able and physically challenged. Let’s do this together!